Monday, November 3, 2014

October Check-In

It's time again for my monthly round-up! Here's what I read this month:

Middle-grade: 6

Teen: 5

Adult: 4

Picture books: 0

Library books: 6

Books owned: 9

For some reason, this was a pretty slow month for me. My parents have been visiting for the last week, so that accounts for a bit of it, but not all. I know I have not had as much free time for reading on my days off because I am furiously trying to plan a wedding (seriously impacting my reading time!). But every day that goes by without my physical TBR piles shrinking is disheartening. Here's hoping I can make some major progress before year's end, though I imagine that wedding planning will continue to impact my reading time. Wish me luck - in both endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment