Monday, July 13, 2015

A Quick Note...

Hello out there!

For any regular readers of the blog, my apologies for not posting in a week or so. I have a couple reviews lined up still and a half dozen more still to write. The reason for the radio silence is, of course, my personal life. I had to move unexpectedly, so that has taken up all my free time over the last few weeks. I have barely been reading during this time and haven't had any time to write reviews of things I finished at the end of June.

I'm hoping that the move will be all squared away shortly and then I can get back in the swing of things here. You may still see abbreviated reviews of those final June reads, though - I haven't felt like I've had terribly much to say about what I've read lately (with a couple exceptions), so it might not be exactly like old times for a little while here.

I hope you all have been having more successful reading adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment