Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Check-In

It's time for the monthly check-in! Here are my stats for June!

Early-chapter: 3

Middle-grade: 8

Teen: 9

Adult: 0

Picture books: 25

Library books: 38

Books owned: 7

Overall, not too bad a month for me. Slightly lower number of books than normal when you don't include the early chapter books, and no adult reads this month (I started a couple but haven't finished anything). I am still ahead with my digital galleys, but that might change over the next month. We are unexpectedly having to move, so now we are a bit behind in wedding planning. I imagine I will not be getting much reading done over the next month as all my free time will be spent moving or working on the wedding. I know I will probably still try to read more than I'll really have time for, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment